Revealing the principles of promotion and advancement of websites (case study is video-service of eurosport – eurosport player)
Information and computer technology improvement has been gaining momentum in the evolution of the Russian Sports Internet industry. Methods of data distribution are changing: websites are ready to offer its users new resources to allow them to follow sporting events. Users have a wide range of choices and in turn business competition has been increasing.
The media aim to sell its product through advertising. One of the main focuses of advertisers is:
- amount and activity of the users – number of unique users and browsers and session duration.
My main goal is to establish the best forms of promotion for a sports website.
In the process of realization of the project I had several objectives:
- Analyse the existing practices of RuNet and realize the possibilities of Eurosport.ru with its involvement in the international media holding Eurosport.
- Use this data to develop methods of advancement.
As part of a study experts opinions were collected revealing development trends.
Russian sports websites executives such as Dmitry Navosha, head of Sports.RU, Andrey Usenko, Eurosport.RU editor in chief, took part in the survey.
- appearance and advancement a great deal of video-services such as Sport-Express-TV, Championat-TV and Eurosport Player. Each service offers exclusive video content.
- sports websites executives were unable to specify what kind of information is currently the most popular among its users. Eurosport.RU editor in chief doesn‘t place emphasis on a single type of content. But he underlined that there is ever growing interest in varied content. He explained that the possibility of broadcasting several events at the same time over the Internet could cause a progressive transition of TV-broadcasting away from network TV to Internet streaming services.
- increasing competition between websites and logical steps to obtain maximum traffic.
My thesis work is concerning the modern principles of promotion and advancement of Eurosport video-service – Eurosport Player. The main objective was to review the process of creating awareness of the services:
- wide range of PR-documents.
- Awareness created by distribution of promotional material
- through social networks like Vkontakte, Livejournal and Twitter.
- undertaking of a partner agreement with Maria Sharapova‘s official website, WTA‘s official Russian web-site, Yandex and the leading tennis source –GoTennis‖.
Revealing specific things about the advancement of sports websites:
- creating and developing a fully localized web service.
- media outlets focus on a specific audience according to content.
- advertising focus on different media which are appealing to the target audience.
|Опубликовано 06.05.2020 21:39 | Просмотров: 545 | Блог » RSS|